Thursday, December 10, 2015

Thursdays

"I ache for Thursdays. On thursdays he does not hang out with his regular friends, he calls me after his class and says “how you feeling?wanna meet?”.Lately this day of the week is magical and when we too meet it is like a new star has sparked across the skies(no kidding!it feels that good.).We walk hand in hand along the streets of Bashundhara, as if we are taking a walk by the side of the sea.I see it in his eyes that he has also lost track of time and space.Then comes the time when he says he has to go,and as much as my heart breaks I let him go with a soft kiss and sometimes a quick hug.These are the only times I long for Dhanmondi, the lake and our long walks in the evenings."

- - -

"This is not the sound of a new man or crispy realization
It's the sound of the unlocking and the lift away
Your love will be
Safe with me"

- Bon Iver

No comments:

Post a Comment