Tuesday, December 1, 2015

2015, My Year Of Music

I promised myself that 2015 would be my year of music. I would try to make or collaborate on as many songs as I could this year, and as it turns out, despite a slow progress with my own bands, I ended up recording all the following songs. I couldn't be much happier with the outcome. Of course I got lucky, thanks to Rakat deciding to make his EP, and Asif deciding to make his. Some tracks below are yet to published, but they've been recorded. Being confined to music scene that barely reaches out to a couple hundred people isn't much to a lot of people. However, I never really made music for widespread acknowledgment. Over the past year, it has been about expressing myself, and pushing my limits lyrically or vocally. Also, being a beginner-level guitar player, it would be wishful thinking to even assume that I would go anywhere with music. Singing and songwriting is a hobby, and thanks to a musical 2015, I can concentrate on other things in 2016.

Cheers to a very merry musical year.

Stay (sang and wrote)
Fall (sang and wrote)
The Gathering (wrote)
Celestia 1 (sang and wrote)
Celestia 3 (sang, wrote, and composed)
Besides (wrote and sang)
Tundra [What if it Snowed?] (sang, wrote, composed)
Revel On (sang, wrote, and composed)

No comments:

Post a Comment