Thursday, December 24, 2015

Cox's Bazaar

My two day excursion to Cox's Bazaar ended up being quite the bore. It was relaxing, albeit not too fun. But getting high in the night on a trip and then walking along the beach at 3 AM is definitely new. Nabid and Miraz alongside to accompany me, we walked down the dark sands guided by the chill and our hormonal desires - our fantasies of finding girls at Kolatoli beach driving us onward, but only to realize that we were but alone.

Some of us connected more than others, and this time there were hardly any pictures. I wish I had one extra day... But then again, I have wished for a lot of things. My cold heart doesn't care much for wishes-not-granted anymore... But my cold heart fell in love once again, and the trip brought me and another closer. That's a story that's just beginning, and a story for another day.

I haven't traveled much, but I know that my trip to Jaflong in 2013 is one many people haven't experienced in their lifetimes. I felt special thinking about those few days; unplanned and unwavering, we set out to fulfill our wishes. God blessed us that we did. Maybe I'll write about it soon.

I plan to visit Sri Mongol for a day. What better way to celebrate the winter than a variety of tea? No better way, really.


Rocky, from Cox's Bazaar

No comments:

Post a Comment