Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Return

Can you smell the petrichor As sweat hits the soft floor Darker than your darkest horrors Is when you see those gaping doors
I have heard of djinns and demons, and their harm But his magic lie in silent spells and inviting open arms


He calls to mind his inner peace
From age old dark deceit
It draws on him as sound of feet
He knows you're near
You're incomplete

You're regretting The strands of hair he pressed to kiss
When you took him with you
In your search for bliss

And as you swallow down your fear
You reminisce
He heaves a sigh
He casts a bout of guilt down your throat
It's tragic, this

You step forward into the premises
you find a gentle shine
that binds you back to your edifice;
Reminds you that you had beliefs

You cry
You close your eyes
You glimpse a glance
And what hurts the most is when you realize
He is gone

And there you are
I don't know if you've noticed yet
I wish you knew
There are things that I go through
And the things that I still do
I am as happy as I am mad
There are things that I regret
Some things I'll never get
But I wish I had
More reasons to be sure
More reasons to endure




No comments:

Post a Comment