Thursday, March 16, 2017

Ill 2

I feel that all my close ones have distanced themselves from me. It's been tough. I can't catch my breath. I need to. I work all the time and never properly. I go to work with a jumbled mind. I come back with mush dripping on the insides. No day is perfect anymore. And a one day weekend is left to sleep. No friend has time. No friend is a friend. And no memory goes untouched... I miss Sharmin, Safi, Miraz, Amit. I miss Shafkat and Rushlan. I miss Nabid, Akeeb, Nafis. I miss the days in the club, in the cafeteria, in the classrooms. I miss longer days and lesser responsibilities. I miss the thrill of chasing Tinni or having someone to chase. I miss the possibility of getting back with Ann. I miss the concerts. But most of all, I miss myself, and I miss that I don't have anyone to talk to ...

No comments:

Post a Comment