Saturday, November 21, 2015

Random

I've never been the guy who has had a problem being alone and without friends. Loneliness has been my solitude. Only when I have failed to keep people in my life, have I felt lonely. I don't hang out with friends unless it's after a long day of classes, or it's something worth being productive about. People have warned me to not disappear. People have claimed that they think I might just leave their lives one day without telling them... I don't mind. I believe in long lasting friendships, but I don't believe that we need to stay in one place forever. I've stayed in this city for way too long now, and sometimes it's so frustrating. Sometimes I feel that I am never alone.

But today, when facebook has been blocked, and I am too sick to work or study, and I have no job... I feel a void. No one has called to ask me how I am (and they shouldn't. it's not their business.); the only calls I received were regarding exams and work (just the way I like it); and no one has wondered where I may be (good!). But tonight, awkwardly enough, I feel empty and lonely. Tonight I feel frustrated. Tonight I want someone to tuck me into bed, and lie down next to me.

Anyways, this blog has a better purpose ... It's best I get off.

No comments:

Post a Comment