Friday, July 27, 2012

Photographs: July 27, 2012.

At road no. 4 in dhanmondi, while discussing a management project with classmates. 

Orfred

My can of spraypaint emptied out while I was trying to do some graffiti on the roof. Then I decided to take random pictures. Not for practice, not for art - no purpose at all. I did end up capturing little patterns and and shapes that I thought would give me more insight on designing in the future, and simply things that might look interesting even though we don't take much notice of them.


"Spiral out, Keep Going"

Crosshatches? 

Reflection

A drawing I did a long time back. It sucks, but
I like it

6 erect nipples on a corrugated plastic covering

The moon

I love collaboration.

Stars

Blossom

So many cracks go unnoticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment