Saturday, June 4, 2016

Doodles

in the midst of all deadlines these last few days, I have been procrastinating by doodling. I have this sudden urge to doodle and I'm somewhat worried that it may be a distraction for me at the moment, because I seem to go on for hours. But I am also worried about losing the urge.

I stopped drawing regularly towards the end of my A Levels mostly out of depression. That's when I became very irregular. My whole life has been centered around this one thing that I've had, and it has led me to do everything that I do now. There are dreams I want to fulfill that have solely to do with drawing. However,  I picked up bigger goals along the way and therefore I do worry that this sudden urge to draw all the time might just make me lose my focus on the opportunities at hand.











No comments:

Post a Comment