Wednesday, January 6, 2016

I really like fireflies, too.

"I feel like i can't do anything but follow you
We've had short kisses. And when you pull away, its like when you catch a firefly and it just slips out your hands
Tiny drops of happiness
I really like fireflies"

- M.M. 

--------------

I want to yell these days. I miss yelling. I yelled all morning at mom for no reason. It wasn't the normal shouting and screaming that arises from being angry. It was just me wanting to use my voice. There's no North South to go to anymore. There's no office. There's a lot of work to be done, but working alone means procrastinating as much as I can. Lethargy has been a big weakness, but I'll admit I try to overcome it. I break away from the monotony sometimes. 

For example, I saw Star Wars today, and worked a little bit before I went. The excitement allowed me to work. Weird. I wasn't ready to take such a huge risk, but I must. I hope God's blessings are well upon me. 

Anyways, every time I see an amazing story being told on film, my old dreams of being a storyteller resurface. I was thinking about Edge today, and what a story it is. Everyone I have told the story to have been captivated by it. So I started writing. I don't have a lot of time to draw, but it would do justice if I at least wrote down my stories and gathered my thoughts. I started with The Book of Blunder. I have to finish it before I can even think of writing Edge.

Here are old drawings of characters I had planned for Edge.These were done back in 2007. 















No comments:

Post a Comment