Sunday, June 16, 2013

Changing Homes, title track

Changing Homes, the third song from my side project, Changing Homes, is the [obviously] the self titled track, which metaphorically describes the concept of the title itself.

This track had significant contribution from all three members of the project, and was created in a matter of hours of tweaking with melodies and sounds.




Changing Homes:


Curtains swell to let the wind in
Shake my feet, I fall back
Rain comes pouring onto summer
Fills my eyes, I start to cry
The sound of pages, flipping on the wall
As if time wants me to move.
But your hands hold me down.
Houses in the sky
Floating like the clouds
I'd give anything to fly
I pull myself out
I reach out for the clouds
There's a tree root coming down
Grab it and it lifts me,
Off the ground.
I'm changing,
I'm changing homes now.

1 comment: